Espionage NS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The regional website.HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe NationStates region of Espionage.

What The Second Senate Chamber Is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eonic
Admin
Eonic

What The Second Senate Chamber Is Empty
PostSubject: What The Second Senate Chamber Is   What The Second Senate Chamber Is EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Greetings and bienvenu (welcome)! My name is V.V. Ar-....oh....it isn't? Okay...Greetings and bienvenu! My name is Eonic, and welcome to V. V. Argost's Wie-....what? That isn't the name of the thread? Oh forget it...

Greetings and bienvenu! Eonic here, and I want to explain what the Second Senate Chamber is. Let me explain...

After coming from the First Senate Chamber, which consists of all Espions, an act (remember, bills don't go to the second chamber, but can still be voted on by the SSC people) is voted on by the Director (leader), Co-Director (Delegate), and the officers. The title Officer consists of the Colonial Advisors (delegates of the colonies), Commandores (heads of a divisision), and the Regional Diplomat (Mikmo). After it is passed, either the diplomatic change is implemented, the invasion/defence/liberation begins, or a particulae nation is banned from the region.

I hope this explains a bit!
Back to top Go down
https://espionforums.board-directory.net

What The Second Senate Chamber Is
Page 1 of 1